Thursday, December 13, 2012

Digital Storytelling with Pinnacle Studio for iPad | iPad with Wes








I was browsing the Internet for something else when I came across this post of Wesley Fryer. I have been experimenting with my iPad and playing with its applications for my Social Studies methods class.  I used Socrative for a quick feedback or pop up quizzes, or Exit Ticket assessments in the end of the class. I take pictures and videos during the fieldwork hours, and used QR code for treasure hunts, and Explain Everything for creating a story about teacher candidates' teaching experience. In the post below, Wesley shares his discovery of Pinnacle Studio for storytelling.  I will explore it during the winter break and will try it out during the spring semester. Enjoy reading the post of Wes Fryer:
Digital Storytelling with Pinnacle Studio for iPad | iPad with Wes

No comments: